Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRIVATE OASIS SET IN A SOUGHT-AFTER LOCALE
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enviably positioned in Oatland's Hunterford Estate is this well appointed two bedroom townhouse, perfect for young professionals, investors, as well as those downsizing without a compromise in style. With multiple living and entertaining options, it also affords:
- Main bedroom with updated Ensuite, ceiling fan & walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Updated main bathroom + downstairs toilet / internal laundry
- Gas kitchen with breakfast bar & storage options
- Dining room offset + separate formal lounge
- Large, private rear garden, perfect for children or pets
- Unique Torrens / Community Title | Only $249 per quarter*
- (Giving access to Hunterford's swimming pool, tennis court and club facilities)
With all this on offer in a highly sought-after enclave, the property offers the perfect combination of quiet living yet a connected lifestyle. Hop on a bus, with direct access to Pennant Hills, Epping and the Parramatta CBD as well as quality schooling options such as The King's School, Redeemer Baptist and Tara Girls only footsteps away.
Local walking trails and parks complete the perfect lifestyle - this property is simply a must to view! Call Broderick on 0416 194 157 for further information.
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.