Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
POSITION & POTENTIAL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Offered for the first time in 70 years, this well-maintained and neatly kept single level family home presents an outstanding opportunity for further capitalisation in a tightly-held pocket. It provides immense potential with scope to renovate, rebuild or for dual occupancy redevelopment (Subject To Council Approval). It features:
- Magnificent 695.6m2 level block with a 15.24 metre frontage (approx.)
- Formal lounge & separate dining
- Three bedrooms plus sunroom
- Separate tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Full size bathroom with updated vanity
- Security shutters throughout
- Original period features including high ceilings, picture rails & fireplace
- Internal laundry with storage
- Lock-up garage with attached storage room
- Beautifully maintained parkland-like child friendly level lawn
- Substantial landholding offers potential for duplexes (STCA)
- Located within a short stroll to local village shopping, reputable schools, sports ground, parkland, public transport and within easy access to Parramatta CBD, Westmead Hospital precinct and M4 which is currently upgrading (WestConnex)
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
695m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.