Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CLASSIC BRICK HOME ON ENORMOUS BLOCK
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This classic brick home is well presented throughout with abundant natural light. It is ideally set on a huge block with manicured lawn and established trees with plenty of space to put in a granny flat or duplex development (Subject To Council Approval). The home is ideally located walking distance to bus stops and Wentworthville railway station and shops, close to your choice of quality schools, and minutes to Westmead Hospital. It features:
- Living/dining area with timber floor, split-system air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Well-presented original kitchen with overhead cabinetry
- Updated modern main bathroom with corner shower and contemporary vanity
- Two generous light-filled bedrooms, both with polished timber floors
- Light-filled sunroom or 3rd bedroom overlooking backyard
- Paved entertainer's patio with pergola overlooks huge backyard with manicured lawn
- Large garden shed in backyard provides additional storage or workshop space
- Detached single lock-up garage plus extra off-street parking on side driveway
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands/Northmead/Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
585m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.