Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TORRENS TITLE VILLA OFFERS LOW-MAINTENANCE MODERN LIVING
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set in a peaceful, leafy location, this low-maintenance two-bedroom villa is ideal for first home buyers and investors alike. It is set on a 259sqm Torrens Title block with no strata levies and offers bright alfresco living in an easy-care courtyard. High ceilings throughout create a luxurious sense of light and space, the open plan living/dining is tiled for stress-free living and both generous bedrooms feature contemporary floating timber floors. It is located moments to Darcy Road Public School, two minutes to Wentworthville shops, and six minutes (approx) to Wentworthville train station. It features:
- Open plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning and LED downlights
- Living/dining area opens to bright low-maintenance courtyard for easy alfresco living
- Well-presented corner kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower presented in crisp contemporary white
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms; modern Ensuite to king-sized master bedroom
- Separate well-equipped internal laundry adds convenience
- Single lock-up garage with internal shopper's entrance
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
259m² / 0.06 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.