SOLD BY BRODERICK WRIGHT 0416 194 157, MANY MORE WANTED
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
TORRENS TITLE TOWNHOME OFFERS AFFORDABLE LUXURY
Being sold for the first time by the original owner, this 3 bedroom duplex provides all the modern conveniences premium buyers expect, all set in a highly sought after riverside locale. This immaculate property also includes:
- Generous accommodation plus multiple living areas
- 'Parents Retreat': top floor main bedroom suite with walk-in robe, bathroom & balcony
- Mid level bedrooms both with built-in robe plus attached study room
- Large atrium entry ensures a light filled living/dining room
- Gas kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar & plenty of storage
- Landscaped private rear courtyard plus lawn, perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Secure level access to single lock-up garage plus options for more off-street parking
Tucked away in a boutique development, and only a short stroll to Ermington's riverside parklands, local schools and shopping village, this property affords the perfect mix of convenience and calm.
Don't delay, call Brod on 0416 194 157 for further information and inspection times - this property is a must to view, it will be sold.
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.