SOLD BY BRODERICK WRIGHT 0416 194 157, MANY MORE WANTED
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
The grand lead light entrance with original tessellated tiles, sets the scene for an unforgettable journey through a genuine master built home of the 1920's California bungalow period. Nestled on a commanding block and centrally located within walking distance to the Parramatta CBD, this quintessential period home offers discerning buyers a truly substantial family haven. It features:
- 4 large bedrooms, the downstairs bedroom with Ensuite
- Downstairs studio + workshop which offers unique possibilities (STCA)
- Full gas kitchen with walk-in pantry + family room offset
- Large formal dining / lounge room with attached sun room
- Period features including hardwood floors, picture rails & working fireplaces
- A well-proportioned, child & pet friendly rear yard + in-ground pool
- Internal laundry + storage under split-level residence
- Covered carport as well as extra off-street parking
- Land | 891.6 sqm with a wide 18+ metre frontage (approx.)
Centrally located with easy access to arterial roads, yet set back to ensure a family friendly environment, this tightly held offering is within easy reach to quality schools (Tara Girls, The Kings School and Burnside Public School) and has bus transport at the doorstep. Be within striking distance to the Parramatta CBD, the transport interchange and shopping / dining district within minutes and take advantage of this opportunity to enter a highly sought-after market.
With strict instructions to Sell - call Brod on 0416 194 157 for further information or to book an appointment. A must to view will be Sold!
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.