SOLD BY BRODERICK WRIGHT 0416 194 157, MANY MORE WANTED
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
SINGLE LEVEL BRICK HOME OFFERS SUPERB SUBURB START.
Conveniently positioned moments from all that Oatlands has to offer, this unique home provides young families, savvy investors and genuine down-sizers alike the combination of a substantial Torrens Title home with an emphasis on a maintenance friendly, executive lifestyle. This expertly updated home includes the following:
- 4 large bedrooms, all with robes - walk-in robe + Ensuite x 2
- Second 'main' bedroom has complete disabled access - perfect for older residents
- Genuine lounge/dining area with polished wooden floors
- Entertainer's kitchen with gas cooking & large stone breakfast bar
- Effortless flow to covered alfresco + neat child/pet friendly yard
- Lock-up garage with storage galore & unique attic access
- Quality finishes including 5KW solar system & fully reverse-cycle ducted AC & security alarm
- LAND | approx 431sqm block with wide 23+ metre frontage
Within minutes' walk to the local shopping village and Oatlands Golf Course, the property also has easy access to The Kings School, Tara Girls and Oatlands Public School, ensuring those raising families are ideally positioned. With a quiet position away from major roads, yet with easy access to bus transport into the Parramatta CBD, this home offers a connected lifestyle with a suburban twist.
Within reach for those looking to enter our sought after local market, this property is sure to be popular. Ensure to inspect as soon as possible to position yourself for this truly unique opportunity. A must to view - will be Sold.
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.