SOLD BY BRODERICK WRIGHT 0416 194 157, MANY MORE WANTED
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A 1000sqm+ OPPORTUNITY AWAITS IN EXCLUSIVE GOLF COURSE PRECINCT.
A tightly held oasis of over 1000 sqm and perfectly positioned for future potential is this once in a lifetime opportunity to live the dream in one of Oatlands finest streets. With blank canvas appeal, this pure North to rear, high side double brick home will whet the appetites of growing families and astute investors alike - with the wide frontage ensuring one of the best blocks in the district is on offer. The current residence affords:
- 3 substantial bedrooms all with BIR's
- Multiple living / dining areas - perfect for both formal & relaxed occasions
- Large eat-in kitchen with storage aplenty
- Updated bathroom plus separate facilities in internal laundry
- Covered pergola area ensures year-round entertaining options
- Over sized, North facing rear yard - explore the opportunity (STCA)
- Double lock-up garage with further storage options below split-level residence
- Land | 1012 sqm with a wide 18.2m frontage (approx.)
This property is located within footsteps of everything that Oatlands has to offer with transport, shopping village and golf course all within walking distance. The close proximity to exclusive institutes such as the Kings School and Tara Girls ensures the perfect place to raise the family. With easy access to Parramatta CBD and it's burgeoning commercial and entertainment quarters further underpins this property's future potential.
Hold for the future, renovate to your taste, or build the 'forever home' (Subject To Council Approval), the choice is yours - call Brod and his team on 0416 194 157 for more information. This opportunity is a must to view - it will be Sold.
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.