SOLD BY LEE XIAO 0414 917 866, MANY MORE WANTED
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
IF YOU'RE THINKING OF SELLING, SPEAK TO THE TEAM OF EXPERTS AT RAY WHITE PARRAMATTA GROUP TO FIND OUT HOW WE ACHIEVE THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE IN THE SHORTEST TIME POSSIBLE!
SUB-PENTHOUSE APARTMENT ON LEVEL 7, EAST & NORTH CORNER BLOCK IN HEART OF PARRAMATTA. Panoramic district views extend from this spacious three-bedroom apartment that's ideally set in the heart of Parramatta CBD on the edge of stunning Parramatta Park. The spacious living/dining area and master bedroom both open to the generous entertainer's balcony, and the immaculate modern kitchen will delight the home chef. Three good-sized bedrooms provide plenty of space for the young family, and you'll love this convenient location that's steps to Westfield Shoppingtown, Parramatta railway station & proposed Light Rail, as well as within walking distance to Westmead hospital precinct. It features:
- Carpeted open plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning
- Generous entertainer's balcony with pergola and elevated district views
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom in contemporary white with separate bath & shower
- Built-in robes to all three bedrooms; ensuite and balcony access to master bedroom
- European-style internal laundry discretely located off kitchen
- Secure parking for one car plus storage in prestigious modern complex
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands/Northmead/Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.