SOLD BY DANIEL LIM 0424 492 288, MANY MORE WANTED
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
RIVERBANK LOCALE, SUNNY ASPECTS. Perfectly positioned on the middle floor of a well-maintained security block with a spacious 91.4m2 of living space plus a 16.6m2 lock-up garage, this expansive 2 bedroom home unit offers a practical floor plan, refreshed interiors, private setting and sundrenched living and bedrooms. Situated in a sought-after & tightly held riverbank locale within less than 200 metres (approx) to Rivercat Ferry wharf & Parramatta CBD via Queens Ave Bridge. It features:
- Defined lounge & dining area opening onto street-facing undercover balcony
- Sunny North & Westerly aspects
- Separate kitchen & full-size bathroom with shower & bathtub
- Built-in robe to main bedroom
- Floating floorboards & freshly painted throughout
- Internal laundry & lock-up garage (with undercover access)
- Level walk to recreational walking paths by the river
- Just a short stroll to railway station, bus interchange hub, Westfield Shoppingtown, Macarthur Girls High School, Western Sydney University, Church St vibrant eateries, famous cafes & nearby one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia - Parramatta Square, a World-Class Civic Centre.
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.