SOLD BY STEVEN FAN & ALI ZAVARI, MANY MORE WANTED!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Opposite Rosehill Gardens Racecourse and railway station, this stunning 2 bedroom apartment is quietly positioned (not facing James Ruse Dr) within one of the newest complexes Pegasus, offering contemporary two storey living with bright and breezy North & Southerly aspects. Located within a short stroll to schools, childcare, local supermarkets including Woolworths, Aldi and easy access to the newly expanded WestConnex M4. It features:
- One bedroom downstairs with air-con, Ensuite, kitchenette, built-in & own access to balcony
- 2nd bedroom upstairs with built-in & access to 3rd balcony
- Upper level features open plan lounge & dining
- Kitchen with gas cooktops, dishwasher & stone benchtops
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with bathtub
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Security underground lock-up garage
- Excellent rental returns of $640 per week
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.