SOLD BY AMIT NAYAK 0430 390 897, MANY MORE WANTED
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
FEDERATION HOME WITH POOL ON A LARGE 973m2 BLOCK (APPROX).
Set amidst beautifully landscaped award winning cottage gardens, this stunning Federation-style residence combines refined historic elegance with the latest modern quality and conveniences. Period touches throughout including high ornate ceilings, picture rails, original timber floors and an antique working fireplace create a stylish heritage feel (not heritage listed). Separate living and dining areas plus a formal lounge offer plenty of interior living space to suit the growing family, and a large North-facing rear deck plus covered poolside patio and in-ground pool are an entertainer's dream. It is conveniently located 10 minutes' walk (approx) to Wentworthville shops and train station or Westmead train station, and seven minutes' drive (approx) to Parramatta CBD. It features:
- Polished timber floors to living/dining areas and formal lounge
- Air conditioning to living/dining; fireplace to formal lounge
- Enormous quality timber kitchen with gas cooking
- Mirrored built-in robes to two bedrooms; carpet to all three
- Rear entertainer's deck overlooks lush gardens in spacious backyard
- Additional covered patio next to fenced in-ground pool
- Patio adjoins large shed plus outdoor toilet
- 8 solar panels (1.5 kw) on the roof
- Lock-up garage with laundry/workshop plus carport
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.