SOLD BY ROWAN THREDGOLD & AMIT NAYAK, MANY MORE WANTED!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
APPROX 720m2 BLOCK OFFERING POSITION & POTENTIAL
Offered for the first time in over 60 years, this original family home is centrally located in one of Westmead's best streets within only minutes' walk to railway station, reputable Westmead public school, Sacred Heart Catholic School, Westmead Public, Private & Children's Hospitals, T-way bus, soon-to-be-constructed Light Rail & local shops. It features:
- Approx 720.8m2, 15.85m frontage & R2 zoning under Cumberland council
- North-facing rear aspect backing onto Sydney Smith Park
- 3 bedrooms, two with ceiling fans
- Formal lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Original kitchen & bathroom
- Separate dining area
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with adjoining storage room
- Offering a multitude of potential redevelopment opportunities including duplex, new home, granny flat or renovate/extend the existing home (Subject To Council Approval)
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.